Home cDNA Clone Destination Vectors|
Shuttle the ORF insert into another PrecisonShuttle Vector in 30 min
The RapidShuttling kits make it painless to subclone the ORF insert. With all reagents packaged into one kit and a simple protocol,
the insert from any TrueORF Entry vector can be transferred into a PrecisionShuttle destination vector in a mere 30 minutes.
The kit components:
- A shuttle-ready destination vector
(pre-digested and dephosphorylated)
- A complete enzyme/buffer set for a 30 min subcloning process
- A simple-to-follow procedure in 8 steps
To perform the subcloning, the researcher would need:
- The TrueORF source clone with desired gene insert.
- A RapidShuttling kit with a compatible destination vector (see list)
Custom cloning service is also available if you prefer to have OriGene perform the subcloning and deliver 10ug of final product.