OriGene Antibodies in recent publications
A common polymorphism in the LDL receptor gene has multiple effects on LDL receptor function Hum. Mol. Genet., Apr 2013; 22: 1424 - 1431.
Excitotoxicity Upregulates SARM1 Protein Expression and Promotes Wallerian-Like Degeneration of Retinal Ganglion Cells and Their Axons Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci., Apr 2013; 54: 2771 - 2780.
Modulation of TET2 expression and 5-methylcytosine oxidation by the CXXC domain protein IDAX Nature 497, 122-126 doi:10.1038/nature12052
Natriuretic Peptide Receptor-3 Gene (NPR3): Nonsynonymous Polymorphism Results in Significant Reduction in Protein Expression Because of Accelerated Degradation Circ Cardiovasc Genet, Apr 2013; 6: 201 - 210.
|View All Citations >>||
Current OriGene Product Promotions
- Free siTran1.0 when you add siTran1.0 and two siRNA kits to your shopping cart.
*Discount of $220 applied automatically when ordering online - no promo code necessary.
*Please use promo code SPQ12021 when placing an order by P.O. or phone.
- Genomewide coverage against human, mouse and rat
- Unique 27mer Dicer-substrate duplex: higher potency & minimal interferon response
- Guaranteed gene knockdown (≥70%)
- 3 gene-specific siRNAs + 1 negative control
- siTran1.0 – specifically developed for siRNA transfection
- Promotion ends on May 31st, 2013
- Enjoy $50 off all anti-tag antibodies
- Promotion applies to the most popular tag antibodies: 4C5 anti-DDK, anti-Myc, anti-tGFP, anti-His, anti-HA, anti-GST
- The most comprehensive collection of antibodies against fluorescent protein tags: eGFP, mCherry, tdTomato, DsRed, mKate, etc.
- Various conjugations also available
- Promotion ends on June 30th, 2013