Home Proteins Heavy-labeled Protein
Heavy-labeled Full-length Protein as MS Standards
Accurate quantification of human protein biomarkers
OriGene recombinant proteins are validated by MS/MS through a collaboration with The Institute for Systems Biology. View experiment flow and results
OriGene now offers the service to generate Mass Spectrometry (MS) standards for 10,000 human proteins. Produced in human HEK293T cells and labeled with [U- 13C6, 15N4]-L-Arginine and [U- 13C6, 15N2]-L-Lysine, the full length proteins with appropriate post-translational modifications are the best identification and quantification standards.
Supriority of OriGene’s MS standards:
- Spiking at the early stage of sample process for accurate quantification
- Identify the best SRM and MRM transitions through experimental data
- Authentic posttranslational modifications by using human HEK293T cell line.
- Higher data consistency than synthetic peptide internal standard
- Suitable for all types of MS equipments
- Over 90% incorporation efficiency. Learn more...
Comparison of OriGene protein based MS Internal Standard Vs. QconCAT or AQUA peptide based MS internal standard
|Identification of best SRM and MRM transitions
|Post-translational modifications and processing
Applications - Protein quantification, protein identification & biomarker discovery
Browse heavy-labeled proteins based on alphabetical listing: